Management Systems Policy
Quality assurance and enhancement of our processes and products, caring about the people and the environment, physical safety and a responsible forest management are essential for the sustainable development of Aglomerados Cotopaxi, therefore, a reference in every step of the company.
Aglomerados Cotopaxi handles forest resources and produces chipboards, MDF boards and pieces of sawn timber.
Accordingly, and to establish guidelines and guidance in all the activities, as well as for stating the company’s public commitment, we release our acting principles related to Quality, Environment, Occupational Health and Safety, Control and Safety, and Responsible Forest Management, and in accordance with the legal compliance matrix of the company, for which we have the following foundations:
• IMPLEMENTING A CULTURE:
Of Service and Guidance to the client.
Of Quality based on Process Management.
Of Environment by complying with prevention standards against impacts that may cause pollution.
Of Occupational Health and Safety by complying with prevention standards against risks that may cause work accidents or illnesses.
Of Control and Safety by protecting all the company’s products from pollution risks for the use of illegal substances.
Of long-term Responsible Forest Management by complying with Policies and Principles of the Forest Stewardship Council®, (FSC®).
• All Aglomerados Cotopaxi’s personnel participation and collaboration, including providers and visitors.
• Meeting the objectives and goals regarding Quality, Environment, Occupational Safety and Health, Control and Safety.
• Complying with the National Laws on Quality, Environment, Control and Safety, Sustainable Forest Management, Occupational Health and Safety, applicable and identified for the activities this company develop, as wells as with the voluntarily signed commitments.
• Actively participating in the compliance of internal standards to counter illegal actions and minimize the risks for the internal and external interests of the company, and, therefore, guarantee a risk-free logistics chain of commerce.
• Long-term commitment with the FSC® Policies and Principles.
• Delivering economic resources, materials and humans to achieve the Management Systems efficiency.
• Continuously improving the Management Systems processes, based on team work, innovation, empowerment, and execution principles.
With all these, we will keep our promise of value and sustainable, human and responsible development, before the stakeholders.